A Single Platform to Appear in Medical, Dental, and Engineering Entrance Examinations
A non-profit Organization ERA (Education Assessment and Rating) Foundation has announced a platform ‘Uni- GAUGE EMeD’. This medium will act as a single all-India entrance exam platform for various universities. Students who are aspiring to take entrance exam of dental, medical and engineering can now ripe benefit from ‘Uni- GAUGE EMeD’.
Uni-GAUGE is a single gateway to apply for multiple universities. At, present students apply in various universities separately to sit for different entrance examinations. With Uni-GAUGE EmeD students don’t have to appear in different examinations. They can sit for engineering, medical and dental examination through this single entrance test. Students of BE, BTech, BDS and MBBS can now seek admission in multiple universities with a single entrance examination. Although the universities tied up with this non-profit organization will consider the Uni-GAUGE score for admission yet they will have complete control over the admission process.
Sri Devraj Urs University at Kolar, Karpagam University, Manav Rachna University at Faridabad, Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya SCSVM University, M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Saveetha University, Periyar Maniammai University, Reva University and KL University at Guntur have already joined hands with ERA Foundation. Shortly many more universities are going to apply Uni-GAUGE score system.
The CEO of ERA Foundation Mr. B N Subramanya and Sanjay Kulkarni addressed the launch in Kochi on 12th March 2015.
Advantages of Uni-GAUGE:
- Computer-aided assessment platform for pan-India students.
- Universities will have better reach to the students across the country.
- Technology driven entrance test and university level entrance assessment and admission processes.
- Qualification up to 10+2 or second PUC or equivalent examination recognized by central/ state government
- Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology (PCB/PCM) in 10+2 or PUC level.
- Candidate must have English as a compulsory subject in 10+2 or PUC level.